Borneo Post takes great pleasure to announce
Who are participating?
- Institutions, Colleges, Universities, Technical & Vocational Schools, Adult Learning Centres
- Financial Institutions, Education Fund Providers
- Related industry businesses
- Sarawak General Hospital Blood Bank
- Sarawak Nursing Professional Association Health Checks
- Authentic Sarawak
- Jabatan Wanita Kebajikan Sarawak associate outlets
BPIEF is Borneo Post’s CSR non-profit activity for the people of Sarawak and our neighbours Sabah, FT Labuan, Brunei and Kalimantan.
Patron of Borneo Post Education Fair is YB Datuk Fatimah Abdullah, Minister of Welfare, Women and Community Wellbeing. She also holds the Watching Brief on Education in Sarawak. BPIEF has the support of the Sarawak State Education Department.
Education is key to national growth and a person’s well-being in the society. Borneo Post is committed to bringing quality institution exhibitors under one roof so that students and parents may find out first hand of the courses that are available and suitable. Institutions representatives may also meet directly with the students and be able to give a clear picture of what students can expect by attending their courses.
Availability (50% taken)
Exhibitors from the education industry, local and abroad are welcome to participate in this annual event. Details may be obtained from this site or by contacting secretariat[at]bpief.com.
Exhibitors from related industries are also welcome to showcase their wares to students.